Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society

The superly awesome to da EXTREMEEEEE Soul Society legion :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Legion Delima

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watermelon
Admin
Watermelon

Current Legion Delima Empty
PostSubject: Current Legion Delima   Current Legion Delima I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:57 am

Due to mass losses of active ppl, and the legion on the verge of dieing (well...u could say it was basically dead)
We have taken drastic measures. Basically, to recreate the legion, we had to kill the legion.
At first we were going to merge into Heavens Descent, but something just didnt feel right about it. The atmosphere just didnt seem right....and I realized that i should stop being a nab and clean up a mess thats been long overdue.
Anyway, enough ranting, this is what will be going on:

1.) New legion name: At the moment i changed it to Seireitei . If yall got any better names, lemme know and we can do a vote to change or w/e
2.) Mass legion kick. Basically, Im kicking a BUNCH of inactive, or non talkative/interactive ppl. This also includes alts. So if your on a break or w/e and will be comming back, let me know when u come back in-game so i can re-add you into the legion if your still interested.
3.) New alt policy: Because we need an ACTIVE core before the legion can be fully developed again, Im only allowing Deps/Cents to have 1-2 ALTS in the legion. If your a Legionaire/Volunteer, expect ur alt to be kicked. If i dont know which is your alt, then too bad. Just let me know and we can resolve the issue.
Current Legion Delima 2243244240
4.) Very soon we will have new forums once the in game stuff is situated. As well we need a new emblem. If yall wanna be creative and got some ideas, post them!
Back to top Go down
https://soul-society.forumotion.com

Current Legion Delima
Page 1 of 1